DETAIL ON JOBz HERE:
Social Media Specialist
The ZippyZoomArt.com Social Media Specialist understands and easily navigates the online social media landscape. Our social media specialist is responsible for growing audiences on social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. as well as new platforms that may arise. Along with maintaining our posting schedule, he/she will also regularly assist in creating platform-specific content including text posts, videos, and graphics. Primary duties of our Social Media Specialist will include uploading images, videos, text, and related stories to our Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook accounts. You are posting dozens of times per day across multiple channels, monitoring and replying to comments, conducting social listening, staying on top of trends, and more. The ideal person for this job will have an outgoing personality, strong work ethic, well spoken and have an eagerness to learn, a positive attitude and the ability to see and predict trends. Other technical disciplines like data entry, scheduling, phone communication, proofreading, copywriting, photo editing, video editing, and live streaming will eventually come in handy because ZippyZoomArt.com is expanding to include additional types of online entertainment experiences for children and adults. ZippyZoomArt.com will train you in any additional skills which will be required for this opportunity in the future.
• Posting website related text, images and videos to ZippyZoomArt's many public social media sites including but not limited to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Designing cleaver content for our various social media sites. Monitoring social media activity. Responding to questions and comments of posts uploaded by the public. Writing industry specific articles for our own ZippyZoomArt Blog - We will provide the LogoGurl images (our website's cartoon mascot) to be added to each new blog entry written. Making sure that all posts are answered and new material is uploaded every day. You will stay aware of the newest internet trends, apps, and social media to determine if the new social media should be added to our roster.
• Participate in marketing events and activities (i.e. festivals, parades, etc.)
• Excellent time, communication and interpersonal skills
• Work together as a team or individually with honesty and integrity
• Follows policies and procedures, supports company goals and values
• Computer skills, social network familiarity and general internet knowledge
• Must be dependable and follow instructions
• Preferred Education/Experience: College Degree in Promotion/Social Media or related field
-or- Equivalent Skills
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• A Self Starter – self motivated and disciplined, works well independently.
• Excellent Internet Researcher -- stays abreast of the newest websites, social media and trends.
• Innovative -- Works quickly and energetically. A quick thinker, navigates the internet with ease.
• Amazing Mad Skillz -- Setting up new social media accounts, Understanding Google accounts and apps. Capable of trouble-shooting the technical aspects of computers and cell phones, and is familiar with music distribution sites online such as: Soundcloud, Spotify, Amazon Music, YouTube Music and anything new. These skills will come in handy because ZippyZoomArt.com will be expanding to include additional types of online entertainment for children and adults.
Compensation: This is a part time position. Pay is based on work assignments completed satisfactorily and in some cases negotiable. Payment amounts are always decided upon prior to the start of an assignment.
Company's website: • www.ZippyZoomArt.com