top of page
DETAIL ON JOBz HERE:
Online Virtual Painting Artist
ZippyZoomArt.com is a fresh online alternative in the paint tutorial industry. We specialize in teaching virtual acrylic paintings classes to adults, teens 13 to 18, and children 7 to 12 years of age. We operate in the contiguous United States. We are excited to announce that we are looking for excited fun, charismatic Virtual Painting Instructors as we continue to grow! A ZippyZoomArt Online Virtual Painting Instructor paints fast! He/she can accurately paint what they see. Fine Arts degree or similar certification is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience. Our virtual painting artist will be able to verbally instruct and confidently demonstrate the step-by-step painting tutorial process to our online guests of all skill levels while they paint or create different types of art. The ideal person for this job will have an outgoing personality, strong work ethic, eagerness to learn, positive attitude and the ability to work quickly and energetically while teaching class. Teaching experience in other artistic disciplines such as drawing, crafting, multimedia and familiarity with other mediums such as pastels, watercolors and oil paints will come in handy because ZippyZoomArt.com will be expanding to include additional types of online art classes for children and adults. ZippyZoomArt.com will train you in any additional skills which will be required for this opportunity in the future.
• Being ready and logged into the Zoom App. experience 30 minutes before class time starts. Ensuring that you will be present before any students join the Zoom Meeting Room. Maintaining your presence on screen for the duration of class (with the exception of short breaks). Welcoming guests as they log in. Encouraging guests and creating a relaxed, fun atmosphere. Instructing guests during class in an energetic, clear and well-paced manner while encouraging creativity and creating a relaxed, fun atmosphere
• Creating and developing paintings to be taught in classes
• Developing and executing detailed teaching methods that can be used by guests with all artistic skill levels
• Participate in marketing events and activities (i.e. festivals, parades, etc.)
• Public speaking or performance skills (comfortable speaking on a microphone)
• Teaching with a friendly, pleasant, entertaining on-camera persona
• Familiar with the Zoom.us Meeting Room Platform
• Excellent time management, communication and interpersonal skills
• Work together as a team or individually with honesty and integrity
• Follows policies and procedures, supports company goals and values
• Ability to design and execute quality, acrylic paintings in various painting styles
• Basic computer skills and internet knowledge
• Must be punctual, dependable and follow instructions
• College Degree in Art or Design related field • Some experience leading a group of people (classroom or otherwise)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable – competent working independently or in a team situation.
• People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects, can teach groups of people with patience, care and understanding.
• Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
• Amazing Mad Skillz -- can paint what they see accurately and quickly with ease,
Compensation: Starting at $15 hr. This is a part time position.
Company's website: • www.ZippyZoomArt.com/
bottom of page